Monday, January 19, 2009

My Schedule

I'm creating the post because I'm TERRIBLE with keeping up a calendar so I need something to refer to when I make commitments. Plus, I need people to know that I'm not exaggerating when I say that all I do at home is sleep :)

M-F: work 7:30 - 4:00...leave home at 6:30 and get home around 5:00

Monday -
Bren baseball practice 6 - 8 pm

Tuesday -
Bren religion, 5:30 - 6:30 (last class is Feb. 17)

Wednesday -
Des religion, 5:30 - 6:30 (last class is Feb. 18);
Bren practice 6-8

Thursday -
Open

Friday -
Bren pitching practice 6-8 pm

Saturday -
Bren practice 9 am - 1 pm

Desi and Nic will start practicing in April and playing ball in May. I have no control over Nicolas' schedule, but by taking the U10 league rep position, I have complete control over Desi's schedule since I'm the one that will make them for all the teams. Although I don't think I can avoid all conflicts, I am going to try my best!

1 comment:

Giftie Etcetera said...

I have a Palm pda (with software) that I am not using (because my Palm is now my cell phone). It syncs to your Outlook. Would you like it? Let me know.